OSU Extension – Clark County 4-H staff have worked together with mobile app developer Grandstand Apps to create and publish the first ever Clark County 4-H Mobile App. The app is now available for download through both the Apple App Store for iOS devices and Google Play App Store for Android devices.
To get started using the Clark County 4-H App today, simply go to your Apple or Google Play App Store on your device and search for “Clark County 4-H” and then download and install it on your device.
The app features:
- Clark County 4-H Calendar with updates as needed;
- News and Updates with links to the Weekly 4-H Updates;
- 4-H Teen Opportunities includes Camp Counselors, Jr. Fair Board, Food and Fashion Board, 4-H Award Trips, Scholarships, Royalty and More;
- 4-H Volunteers – upcoming trainings, resources and how to become a 4-H volunteer;
- 4-H Projects – lists all 4-H projects with direct links to 4-H Project Requirements and Jr. Fair Book sections;
- 4-H Clubs and Enrollment – with a click of a button enroll or re-enroll in 4-H, send a message to a 4-H club advisor, access club resources and more.
Share the app with friends so they too can learn about what 4-H has to offer and how to join. The contact session allows you to just push a button to call the 4-H Educator, Patty House or Office Associate, Linda Newman or send them a message.
Clark County Jr. Fair information is also included on the Clark County 4-H App. As Fair information is finalized, it will be added to the Clark County 4-H App or linked within the app for up-to-date information regarding happenings at the Fair.
A map of the fairgrounds and links to the Jr. Fair Book sections enables you to check rules and times at the touch of your fingertips. Clark County Jr. Fair Show programs will be uploaded on the app as well as 4-H Project Judging, Skill-a-thon and Jr. Fair Show results.
4-H staff will continue to add more features and resources to the app. If there is something you would like to see added to the Clark County 4-H App, please e-mail Patty House, 4-H Extension Educator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patty House , 4-H Youth Development Educator and may be reached at 937-398-7599.
CFAES provides research and related educational programs to clientele on a nondiscriminatory basis. For more information, visit cfaesdiversity.osu.edu.